Image: digitalart/FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Jingle versus Joy

We all like to have 'jingle' in our pocket.  We continuously strive to make the 'almighty buck.'  We think the more we have, the happier we will be.  For some folks, this is their life...all work and no play, as the saying goes.  I've been there, done that.  Now I am trying to live the simple life, and not by choice.  I was forced into giving up all of my 'things,' and doing without.


The only thing I am not without (and never will be) is my relationship with a friend who continues to stand by me no matter what the circumstance, no matter my mood, and no matter how productive I may or may not be.  That friend is Joy.  I can have Joy with me all the time, wherever I may be, night or day.  Joy is never judgmental, and is ever-understanding.  If you know Joy, then you understand what I am talking about.  If you don't know Joy, then you are only able to enjoy your jingle; let me know how that works for you.


Until next time..."A joy that is shared is a joy made double."  -- John Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment